NCHMCT JEE application form is released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) along with the notification PDF. To fill NCHMCT JEE application form, candidates need to have personal, academic, and bank details and a scanned copy of their recent photograph and signature to be able to proceed to submit the form.
Related To This: How Parents Can Plan for Their Child’s Future
After completing all the required details in the NCHMCT JEE application form candidate must take a printout for future reference.
In the below article we will get to know about the NCHMCT application process such as the application fees, the process of filling application form, why it is necessary to fill NCHMCT application form correctly, etc.
How to fill NCHMCT JEE Application Form?
Students who are willing to sit in the NCHMCT exam can check the NCHMCT application process step-wise given below. You can also visit website of BYJU’S Exam Prep to fill out the online form. It is an online platform that provides you easy access to the latest updates, mock tests, question papers, and other important materials related to the exam.
- Open the official website of NTA.
- Select the link that says NCHMCT application form.
- Register yourself for NCHMCT by entering your functional email address and phone number.
- Your registration number will be sent to your phone number.
- Enter your educational details, and personal details along with your photograph and scanned signature.
- Review the NCHMCT application form and proceed to make the payment.
- Once the NCHMCT application fee has been paid, you can take a final printout of your NCHMCT application form.
NCHMCT JEE Application Fees
To complete the NCHMCT application form, candidates will have to pay a certain amount of fee. The details of the NCHMCT JEE fees details are given below
|Category||NCHMCT JEE Fees|
|Third Gender||Rs 450|
Why it is important to fill NCHMCT JEE application form correctly?
Filling the NCHMCT JEE application form correctly is as important as your exam preparation. One wrong mistake is done by the candidate and the whole application form will be canceled and students have to wait for next year, which may also low the candidate’s confidence. So be careful and read the complete article to know everything about the NCHMCT application form.
Here is the list of some essential points that the applicants should keep in mind while filling out the NCHMCT application form.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection while submitting the application form.
- The candidate must fill in all the details.
- Keep a copy of scanned Photo Id cards, hard copy of the PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter card, or any other ID card which is issued by the Central/ State Government.
- The email ID and mobile number you mention are valid and are used at least until the declaration of the results.
- In the end, candidate must review their application forms to check that all required details submitted are correct or not.