Nowadays in this competitive world, education has become one of the basic needs for all. The schools usually have big class sizes (Online Tutoring ) which means each class does have at least 20 to 30 students. So, it becomes difficult for the teachers to give individual attention to each of the students in a limited period of time. Some students have different grasping capacities too. In this situation, parents do opt for home tuition. But in pandemic situations, home tuition is not recommendable.
Related To This: Education News, Opinion and Guides
Many online tutoring websites which are available on the internet provide some best teaching services. Using these, parents need not get worried about the children’s safety and their comfort level because everything will be scheduled under the surveillance of parents. So not only for students, it is also beneficial for the parents since they will get instant feedback about what their children are doing in their academics.
Advantages of Online Tutoring Websites.
- This platform is beneficial for both tutors and students. Since it saves both traveling time and traveling expenses. It provides an environment-friendly and comfortable learning space for students.
- Students and their parents are provided with the opportunity to choose their tutor. Based on a flexible time slot. According to students’ IQ levels.
- Online tutoring websites provide an online live session that can be recorded on the device. Later it can be utilized by students to understand the concepts in detail.it also reduces the efforts of the tutor to repeat the concept.
- Unlike other platforms, there is no need to wait for the arrival of tutors and other classmates. Here only students, laptops with Wi-Fi connection are the only resources which are required. Irrespective of any geographical constraints students can attend their online classes with these minimal resources.
- All the students will attend the classes sitting in their location, so no need to worry about any health issues i.e affecting with cough and flu which may spread from others.
- On this tutoring website, all the concepts are well written and explained clearly using effective and colorful diagrams. With appropriate examples. It avoids the mistake which may happen during the writing of their class notes. It also avoids notes dictating time for the tutor. so students and teachers exclusively utilize time only to understand the subject.
- It is a cost-effective program since it avoids transportation costs and material costs.
Let’s Get Introduced to Factor
A factor is a number that divides the other number in such a way that the remainder is equal to zero. In other words, a factor is a number that is multiplied by another number in order to get the desired product.
Eg: consider the number 10
We can get the number 10 by multiplying numbers 2 and 5 i.e 2×5=10
2 will divide the number 10 leaving the remainder as zero.
Here we can say that 2 and 5 are factors of 10.
Example: Find the factors of number 72.
Now we need to find the number which divides 72 such that the remainder is 0.
1 is a default factor of all the numbers
1,2,3,4,6,8,9,12,18,24,36 and 72.
Properties of Factors
- There exist a finite number of factors for each number.
- The factors of any number are always less than or equal to a given number
- Every number will have at least 2 factors. They are 1 and number itself, except zero.
- Factors of a given number can be found by using multiplication and division.
Explore more about this concept on the Cuemath website.